SUNScholar is an openly accessible electronic archive for the collection, preservation and distribution of digital materials created by members of Stellenbosch University, which are of great academic research importance.
Guidelines for submitting
Useful library links
Theses and research of department Sociology and Social Anthropology
Where can I search for completed theses/dissertations
Find these information also via the SUNScholar Help Page
Hardcopy theses in the library
Hard copies available up to 2008
2009+ only SUNScholar
use keyword search
dissertations stellenbosch university ....
SUNScholar Help Page
- Theses & Dissertations
- Where can I search for completed theses/dissertations internationally?
- How does the SUNScholar Office deal with embargoed theses/dissertations?
- How do I request that a printed thesis/dissertation be digitized?
- Does the library require any hard copies?
- Am I allowed to print a thesis and keep a copy in my library's collection?
- How do I prepare my thesis/dissertation for submission?
- Do you have any LaTeX templates to use for my thesis/dissertation submission ?
Tel. 021 808 3997
Desk 7, Lower Level, JS Gericke Library
SU Library and Information Service
Private Bag X5037
08:00-12:45 : 13:45-16:30 Mondays - Fridays
To avoid disappointment, staff and registered students of the Stellenbosch University are encouraged to make appointments for assistance or library instruction