Theses and research of the Faculty of Military Sciences
Guidelines for submitting
Postgraduate Research Toolkit
This is a guide designed by the SU Division for Research Development for postgraduate students that can assist them with their research journey.
SUNScholar is an openly accessible electronic archive for the collection, preservation and distribution of digital materials created by members of Stellenbosch University, which are of great academic research importance.
SUNScholar Help Page
- Theses & Dissertations
- Where can I search for completed theses/dissertations internationally?
- How does the SUNScholar Office deal with embargoed theses/dissertations?
- How do I request that a printed thesis/dissertation be digitized?
- Does the library require any hard copies?
- Am I allowed to print a thesis and keep a copy in my library's collection?
- How do I prepare my thesis/dissertation for submission?
- Do you have any LaTeX templates to use for my thesis/dissertation submission ?
Find information and documents regarding ethics clearance on the website of the Division for Research Development http://www0.sun.ac.za/research/en/division-for-research-development
See pdf documents below with the Departmental Ethics Screening Committee (DESC) guideline documents.
For any queries contact the acting chair of the REC, Dr Lyn Horn firstname.lastname@example.org