- helps you to stay up to date in your discipline without repeating searches
- pushes the latest relevant information to you in the form of an e-mail with hyperlinks
- saves you time with literature searches
- Search alerts notify you each time a saved search renders new results
- Author citation alerts notify you when a document by one of your selected authors is cited
- Document (article) citation alerts notify you when one of your selected document is cited
- Journal alerts notify you when a new issue of your favourite journal becomes available
Select a database to create a topic search or a citation alert. Library databases cover a comprehensive list of journals while publisher alerts are limited to a significantly fewer number of journals.
Create journal table of content alerts on publishers' sites. Publishers publishes new journal issues before it is indexed in a database.